Google

Friday, 15 February 2008

Scam Scam Scam!

I cannot believe this, as since Venezuela nothing else horrid have happen to me. Until today, when I was almost caught in a scam!

It all started as I was walking down an alleyway from the crap-lolina airline office, I felt something spray on my back. As I turn around I saw a guy pointing towards me to tell me I got something on my back. And then he looked up as if to see where it came from. I knew immediately it was a scam and made sure he did not come near me. I looked at him and pulled my bottom eye lid down, to show that I am watching him.

In case you are wondering how this scam works. It goes like this: You get dirt sprayed over you, some good pass-byer pretend to help you clean it off. But in reality it is just a distraction for them to pick-pocket you or take off with your possession. I have heard it from too many tourist to know not to let this fooker get near me.


I really wanted to hit him... Hard. But there were just too many other dodgy looking folks in this alleyway. So I thought better of it and walked away. Later on I took off my shirt to wipe the stuff off. It turn out to be some sort of orange juice mix.

To be honest I was just flaggerblasted, like why was I picked on? I look like a badly dressed backpacker, walking in sandals and a un-labeled t-shirt. And yet this fooker thinks I have money!!!

No comments: