Google

Monday, 25 February 2008

Home Free


So it has almost been a week since I arrive home.

I tell ya, it was good to catch up on 7 1/2 months of lousy sleep! There was no need for ear plugs or eye mask, as there are no lights being turn on or plastic bags being shuffle round as I slept!

It was also such a liberating feeling, to chuck my iPod, camera, passport and moneybelt out, leaving it lying around without the fear of having it stolen.

After my recovery. :) I spent it catching up with my girlfriend and mates. It was a mission trying to talk to everybody at once as I was so excited to see them all!

Advice on people returning home though, is to tidy up your photos before attempting to show them! As otherwise nothing is in a chronological order, and nothing is censored! haha

So, back in the job hunt now. Back to normality, back to a routine, something which I did miss whilst being on the road. But I am not so sure about it now. It is always that way isn't it? That the grass is always, ALWAYS, greener on the other side. :)

So folks, that's it! Hope those of you whom are still on the road continue to have an excellent adventure! Just remember it is all about the experience! And that it is something you will look back in later on in life with lots of fond memories.

As for those who are still thinking about heading out, well... WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? LIFE'S AN ADVENTURE, LIVE IT!

Suerte!

2 comments:

jklp said...

Hey dude, most excellent blog! Definitely enjoyed reading it.

You still going to be blogging now that you're back in Auckland?

Ben Woo said...

Thanks matey! For sure there are more entries for this blogs to come. I mean, I still have the top 3's of everything to add, plus a few more photos to drop in.

And am thinking of starting another blog. Perhaps one on the spaghetti scene in Auckland? ;)