Google

Thursday, 21 February 2008

Aerolinea Argentina

Folks, do NOT fly Crap-o-lina Argentina. It rates as one of the WORST airline I have ever flown with.

Here is their scorecard:

On the way there:
No personal entertainment system behind seats.
The in-flight projector screen had serious discoloration.
The captain's intercom was so distorted you couldn't hear his announcements.
Attendant never attended when I page them.

The return flight:
Flight was delayed by 2 days.
No personal entertainment system behind seats.
They played a total of 1 movie on the 13 hours flight.
No working headsets. Had to use my own earplugs.
Attendant never attended when I page them.
Toilet do not provide hand moisturizers.
No magazines shelves on board.
The food sucks: Sticky pasta, melted butter, cold buns.
No orange juice on the drinks tray: Only coke, sprite or water.
They lost my luggage at Auckland Airport.

Score: F-

And I am not the only one! Simply Googling "Aerolinea Argentina crap airline" will bring out lots of results of other unsatisfied customers. So I hope this airline dies a quick and painful death! <evil>

No comments: