Google

Wednesday, 9 January 2008

Made it to BA!!!

I am here! Finally at Buenos Aires! The city I most look forward to seeing besides Rio!
But the heat, omg the heat! I arrived on a day when the temperature sore to 41 degrees. FORTY ONE DEGREES!!! I could hardly move in this heat, and when I visited the central, I along with everyone else, moved from shades to shades.
The heat was so stifling, that I could hardly sleep last night. Unfortunately my hostel (Garden House Hostel) does not have air con, and the poor fan could hardly cool us down. It was still frickin steaming at 12 midnight! So my bed, along with everyone else's in my dorm, felt like a super heated hot towel upon lying down upon it. It felt like the sun has spent the whole day baking it to this temperature!
So, today in BA, I am hoping for cooler weather, or even some welcome Auckland rain! :b

No comments: