Google

Monday, 7 January 2008

How do I spend all that money?

That is exactly the dilemma I am having right now... I am only in Paraguay for 3 days, and have exchange a shit load of Brazilian Reals for Paraguay Guaranis. I have spent it on a lavish dinner, sight seeing and having my own room for the night. I have never been in this predicament before, and am hoping to be so when I get to my final week in Buenos Aires! :b

Also, Paraguay and Colombia can follow Venezuela's example in removing the last 3 zero's from their currency (though only started in January). It is nuts especially when South Americans refer to 3 zero's as millions. So 1 thousand in English is 1 million in Spanish. How confusing is that!

I also forgot to mention, that Paraguay is the second poorest country in South America after Bolivia. Which is why everything is dirt cheap here! :)

No comments: