Google

Friday, 4 January 2008

KFC Brazil Style


You know how much I love KFC! Everywhere I have traveled I have seen the local´s take on it. And here we have the Brazilian version.

For 9.95 Reals (5.50USD) you get 2 pieces of chicken, chips, rice, black beans and *maniac* flour... LOL actually it is called manioc flour, used by Brazilians in almost every kind of cooking. In case you are wondering, the manioc flour is the yellow flaky stuff you see on the bottom left hand corner of my plate.

Also notice how the portion are served in a proper plate with proper cutleries? Why don´t we do this back home??? It all adds up to a tasty dish.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need some kind of help.
KFC does chickens wrong.

Ben Woo said...

LOL I love my KFC too much to give it up. I think I need help to cure this addiction real bad!

Johnny-johnny said...

Which city was this in? In Sao Paulo for a few months... craving KFC bad!

Ben Woo said...

MATE KFC WILL BE LOOKING FOR YOU IN SAO PAOLO!!! :)