Google

Monday, 3 September 2007

Sick!!!

It has to happen to me every trip. However this time it is more annoying then anything else. I have been carrying a flu like symptom for over a week. You know the sort; cough, snort, sore throat. And at times it gets worst, like last night when I woke up with chest pains. I am taking these special "anti gripe" (anti flu) panadols, but I think the flu has followed me around because I have been pushing my body, from climbing up Machu Picchu, walking great lengths to check out ruins, not eating well, not sleeping enough and doing all nighter bus journeys.

So I am gonna have an easy week, eat well and give my body time to recover. I am staying at a great little hostel in Arequipa right now call Bothy´s. It has a movie room, hammocks on rooftop, free Internet and free breakfast. It is just a little quiet here as this place is not on the bible. Not complaining though as there are only 2 of us in my dorm of 6. :)

No comments: