Google

Wednesday, 5 September 2007

I thought it would never happen to me!

You won´t believe this, but last night I was trying to get some sleep in my dorm. When a couple came into the room, and shagged. It was horrid! I mean, I have heard these stories from fellow travellers, but I never thought it would bloody happen to me! Here I was, trying to get some sleep for this morning´s rock climbing, and these 2 drunken couple wants it hard. How can they even concentrate with others around? GRRRRRRR and they could so easily have done it elsewhere... Like in the bathroom or something! :b

1 comment:

Ma Neo said...

Hahaha... yeah... funny that you thought that! I certainly didn't expect it to happen to me but I wasn't completely surprised when it did.

I was in Madrid. Shocking!!! Not only could I see and hear everything, as they came in and turned on the radio and woke up everyone... we had another banging against our door outside. Double Horrors!!!