Google

Saturday, 4 August 2007

Birthday celebration!


So it was a low key celebration for my big 3 0. The day started like any other, waking up at 7.15am and getting to work at 8am. We clean and fed our birds, Carolyn my English partner in crime at the aviary made me a nice little sign. Meanwhile, my other partner, a Bolivian name Xemana also wrote it on the blackboard out at the cafe, so most of the volunteers came and wish me a happy birthday after work. I then told her a whole bunch of people about having my birthday dinner a local restaurant call Jasmin. About 20 of us went there for pizza and local dishes. Someone had to start singing and before long the whole restaurant join in. :) There were no candles to blow though, only a zippo lighter on top of a Hawaiian pizza for me. It was a good night, it was a great day and I am glad to have celebrated it at the animal sanctuary!

No comments: