Google

Saturday, 18 August 2007

Dirty face after downhill ride!


On Tuesday Carolyn, Andy and I rode down what is known as "The World's Deadliest Road". We did it with B-Side Adventures, a great company whom gave us a fantastic experience.

That's Carolyn, Andy and me at the lunch break spot.

I was a bit nervous the morning of the ride as I only got 4 hours sleep the night before. I was up all night needing the toilet coz I got a dose of diarrhea. All thanks to the llama steak I ate at the "100% Natural Restaurant" the night before. BEWARE!!!


Anyway, the ride on the day was awesome!!! This is a shot of us afterwards. That is me and my face covered in dust. I ate loads of dust as after opting to ride with the "fast" group I was left behind by the others and choke! haha The gravel bit of the ride was scary at parts, as the drop over the side of the cliff was MASSIVE! There were crosses all the way down this road, not surprisingly as the road saw an 100 death annually. Thank God the authorities have since built a "new" road up another mountain for traffic.

No comments: