Google

Friday, 3 August 2007

Happy Birthday!

It´s my birthday today, in NZ but tomorrow in Bolivian timezone!!!

But being at the animal sanctuary it will just be another 8 to 5.30 day. As we are sign up to work without a break for 14 days. Fun fun fun!

Today I got to touch my yellow and blue macaw´s tongue, and took my anaconda and boar constructor out for a walk. I am a bit worried about their health though as they haven´t eaten in two weeks. Other then that I am making sign post for the town´s big festival this weekend. They are celebrating the "Fish Festival" here and there will be a hoard of tourist coming to the park. It should be interesting!

5 comments:

Stig said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY B-MAN ..... hope u know the candy man !!! haha

Genial said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! =)=)

*Gjin and Dave*

Anonymous said...

Yo dudeee.. Happy Birthday!!! Wish u were here with the rest of the LEOss! Jan held a surprise thing for me... really fantastic of her! Poker, vid games, homecook FOOD.. alright, enuff bragging. Hope you have a bomb of a time with the animals~!!

M

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!

BTW big snakes don't need to eat for about a month after having one meal/large rodent/capibara, I saw that on the Discovery channel last night.


Liz

Anonymous said...

hey ben!! think i emailed you HAPPY BIRTHDAY