Google

Wednesday, 27 June 2007

Music for the road

OMG I am currently burning all my CD's to iTunes and it is taking forever!!! I calculated that if it took 5 minutes to burn a CD my 150 CD's would take me 12 1/2 hours.... Why did I wait till the last minute to burn my music damnit?

As you have guessed I am bringing my music with me to South America. Thanks to my iPod I can now have all of my choons on one tiny device. This compare to my last trip in Asia when I had my Sony Minidisc player and a stack of minidisc... Or in Europe where I had a CD player and a case load of CDs.

Isn't technology wonderful? :)

The other cool thing about about my iPod is the camera connector add on which allow me to upload photos from my digital camera thus enable me to take more photos. But if there was one complaint it would be that you can't view the photos uploaded to your iPod natively. You need to download them into a computer which is piss poor planning me thinks since I am on the road. :(

I wonder if there was any other cool iPod gadget that would be useful on the road? If you know of any, let me know!

No comments: