Google

Tuesday, 19 June 2007

Introduction

Twenty American Dollars was created to keep my friends and family up to date with my travels. Can you live on twenty bucks a day? :)

As for the author, my name is Aung Ye Woo. Aung means to succeed and Ye means brave. I turn 45 this year but I still love to travel.

I have spent a number of years visiting countries all over the world. Recently I resign from my job as a security personnel to spend 6 months traveling through South America. I leave for Santiago in Chile on the 3rd July.

3 comments:

Steven said...

hahaha.. 45..

Have a good 30th matey..

Cynthia said...

yes, your profile pic really shows your 45 years - actually it looks more like a bad wax model from a Cambodian artillery range or from the Chu Chi tunnels in Saigon!

Cynthia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.